This small house is located on the Rancho de los Coches. It is a few hundred feet from the Roberto-Sunol Adobe (1836), previously owned by Roberto Bellarmino, a Native American Indian who was from the Mission Santa Clara. When he was given his freedom, he bought 2,219 acres here. Antonio Sunol acquired, and later Captain Stefano Splivalo, a sea captain. A house was built adjoining the adobe. Rancho de los Coches was a grape vineyard, and later a sheep farm.
We received numerous EVP’s and KII activity here on this historical land.